2 bedroom flat for saleSandown Court, Albert Road, Southport
- Town Centre Location
- Views of Lord Street
- Purpose Built Second Floor Flat
- Lounge with Balcony
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Appointed and Tastefully Decorated
- Centrally Heated and Double Glazed
- Passenger Lift to All Floors
- Early Viewing Advised
A centrally heated and double glazed purpose built, two bedroom flat enjoying views of Lord street, situated in an extremely convenient location ideal for the Town Centre facilities. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and features a lounge with a balcony. The block benefits from a passenger lift to all floors.
Two Bedroom Purpose Built flat enjoying views of Lord Street and extremely convenient for the Town Centre, centrally heated and double glazed.
Communal Entrance - Entry phone system. Stairs and lifts, porters desk.
Second Floor -
Private Entrance Hall - Deep cloaks cupboard.
Lounge - 18'7" x 13'6", 5.66m x 4.11m
Electric coal effect fire and attractive surround and hearth, Upvc double glazed windows to two sides. Upvc double glazed door to balcony. Open plan with....
Kitchen - 11'3" x 6'4", 3.43m x 1.93m
Upvc double glazed window, single drainer 'Franke' 11/2 bowl sink unit, a range of base units with cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, working surfaces, peninsular unit, recess for cooker and plumbing for washing machine, part wall tiling, cupboard housing combination style central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 - 14'11" x 11', 4.55m x 3.35m
Built in wardrobes to either side of bed position, drawer units, Upvc double glazed window and door to 'Juliet' balcony.
Bedroom 2 - 13' x 8'2", 3.96m x 2.49m
Upvc double glazed window, built in wardrobe to recess.
Shower Room - 5'1" x 9'3", 1.55m x 2.82m
Tiled walls and floor, step in shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, vanity bowl sink unit with cupboards below, low level Wc, chrome towel rail/radiator, extractor, recess spot lighting.
Facilities - Communal facilities include, waste collection cupboard, which is emptied regularly, on the landing, all the floors are served by two passenger lifts and stairs, Porters Desk which is manned during the week and on a Saturday morning
Outside - Communal Parking.
Service Charge - We are advised that the managing agents are Todd and Turner, of Hoghton Street Southport, and the service charge is currently in the region of £103 per month.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51081510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27327182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Tinsley Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.