2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Way, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rear Aspect Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities and the Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * This Detached Bungalow would benefit from some modernisation throughout, in our opinion but has plenty of scope for improvement. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a UPVC double glazed Conservatory, a modern fitted Kitchen, a fitted Bathroom, UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the Garden is southerly facing and mainly laid to lawn. To the Front there is a Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles leading to the Detached Garage. Located within a short walk to a variety of amenities including a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, Convenience Stores, Dental Practice the Sea Front and many more. Viewing is a must to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to all the rooms. Further doors to a deep storage cupboard housing the gas, electric meter and consumer unit. Further door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Kitchen - 3.28m x 2.87m (10'9 x 9'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and side aspect UPVC double glazed door providing access to the driveway. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Space for a washing machine and fridge freezer.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.77m x 3.91m (18'11 x 12'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and door leading to the conservatory. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace. Radiator. Television point. Wall and ceiling lights.
Conservatory - 3.71m x 2.72m (12'2 x 8'11) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed conservatory with lovely views over the rear garden and rear aspect UPVC double glazed patio doors providing access. Benefit of power. Television point.
Bedroom One - 4.37m x 3.91m (14'4 x 12'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 2.87m (11'1 x 9'5) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower attachment. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Separate corner shower cubicle. Radiator.
Rear - Secluded southerly facing rear garden. Enclosed by panel boar fencing and mainly laid to lawn. Patio area providing space for table and chairs. Gated access to both sides of the property. Personal door to the garage.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Gated access to both side of the property leading to the rear.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Detached Garage - 5.77m x 2.46m (18'11 x 8'1) - Side aspect windows. Personal door leading to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27327320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.