3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Road, Dartford, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Side access
- Popular location
- Front and rear garden
- Fantastic location, ideal for commuters
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Set on the ever so popular Tree Estate, here you have a beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached house with lots to offer.
With a variety of schools in close proximity you will be spoilt for choice for your children’s education. For those of you that commute, you will be pleased to know that Dartford Station and the M25/A2 are just a stone’s throw away.
The property itself has a lot of space. There is a large kitchen/diner, ideal for dinner parties and with the 2 double bedrooms you really will have your own sanctuary where you can hide away and relax. Your children/guests will not be disappointed either as the other bedroom is fantastic size also.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'10 x 12'11 (4.22m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17'9 x 8'7 (5.41m x 2.62m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 9'5 (4.30m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 8'7 (3.69m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 8'3 (2.62m x 2.52m)
- Garden to Rear
- Garden to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51082419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10535393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.