2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoombe Road, Gosport, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- With low maintenance garden
- 2 Reception rooms
- Utility area
- Lovely finish throughout
- EPC energy rating D (68)
They say never judge a book by its cover, and that’s true with this two bedroom terraced house.It’s not until you get inside that you really appreciate what’s on offer here. Every room has been decorated to a lovely standard.Having two receptions rooms means you can live the traditional way, you can dine in a separate room and still have your lounge to relax and put your feet up in.The kitchen boasts plenty of cupboards and work surfaces and having the utility area for your washing machine is a great bonus.Upstairs this home continues to impress with two great size double bedrooms with built in storage in both.Outside the rear garden is private and low maintenance with a lovely sunny aspect. This property is ideally located close to local shops, schools, parks and bus routes. We recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
This has been a great first time home for me and i have enjoyed my time spent in the sunny garden. The rooms are spacious and have beautiful period features.
The property is in a lovely area and there are many amenities close by.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 6'7 (3.33m x 2.01m)
- Lounge: 13'5 x 12'11 (4.09m x 3.94m)
- Dining Room: 12'2 x 9'6 (3.71m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 12'10 (4.04m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 12'1 into fitted wardrobes (3.91m x 3.69m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51084720.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.