2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Farthings, Chorley, PR7
- Versatile Accomodation
- Deceptively Spacious True Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms Minimum
- Three Reception Rooms
- Plus Study & Breakfast Area
- Surrounding Garden Areas
- Integral Garage & Double Width Drive
- No Onward Chain Delay
- Popular Residential Estate
- Close To Amenities & Astley Park
There is no onward chain delay on the sale of this deceptively spacious true bungalow. The property offers well presented and versatile accommodation, hence viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this very individual property. Located on the entrance to a cul-de-sac on a popular residential estate in Astley Village, the bungalow has excellent access to amenities including local shopping, transport links and Astley Park. The property has been improved and extended and features a spacious lounge, rear conservatory, separate dining room, study and a cloakroom/WC. A recently fitted kitchen is open to breakfast area and to the rear there is a three piece bathroom, dressing/sitting room leading to the Master bedroom (the only room attached to the neighbouring property). Outside there is an easy maintenance and enclosed rear garden, separate patio garden and lawned gardens extend from front to side. Off street parking is via a double width drive to a larger than average integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51084891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8366369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.