3 bedroom barn conversion for saleLanhydrock, Cornwall
- Rare opportunity to purchase a detached barn
- Boasting a grant of planning permission
- Three bedroom dwelling upon completion of conversion
- Occupying a generous sized plot
- Located within the parish of Lanhydrock
A unique opportunity to purchase a detached stone built barn boasting a grant of planning permission for conversion to provide a three bedroom detached residential dwelling once converted. Occupying a generous sized plot the property is located in a small residential area within close proximity to the Lanhydrock estate.
TENURE & POSSESSION
The barn is to be offered for sale freehold and with vacant possession of the whole upon completion.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES & RIGHTS OF WAY
The barn is offered for sale, subject to and with the benefit of all matters contained in or referred to in the property and charges register of the registered title together with all public or private rights of way, wayleaves, easements and other rights of way which cross the property.
Our vendors have advised that they will grant an easement for Treffy Barn to have access to the existing water pipe network to connect the Barn to mains water. Mains electricity is located on the boundary of the barn and it will be the responsibility for any interested parties to carry out there own investigation in to the installation of this service. A private drainage supply is to be installed by the purchasers within the boundary of the land surrounding the property.
The full application details including the drawings and any other relevant or associated documents can be viewed online via https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/environment-and-planning/planning online-planning-register/ alternatively full details can be obtained via our Liskeard office. Application number PA14/09249. The sale of this property is strictly subject to the planning permission granted on the above planning application number and not of any variance to this.
The purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of all boundaries and neither the vendor, nor the vendors agent will be responsible for the defining of the boundaries or the ownership thereof. Should any dispute arise to the boundaries or any points on the particulars or plans or the interpretation of them, the question shall be referred to the vendors agent whose decision acting as expert shall be final.
The plan of the land is based on Ordnance Survey extracts and the areas are not guaranteed and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. The parcel of land that is being offered for sale can be identified by the map below and is outlined by the bold red line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8240726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.