3 bedroom detached house for saleBispham Road, Bispham, Blackpool
- Three separate reception areas
- Modern dining kitchen over 26ft in length
- Modern bathroom; Ground floor WC
- UPVC double glazing; Gas central heating
- Delightful Westerly facing rear garden
- Integral garage; Additional parking
A STUNNING example of family sized living. This chalet style home has been extended to the full width of the rear elevation, and now offers three bedrooms, three reception areas plus a dining kitchen measuring over 26' in length. Immaculately presented and superbly appointed throughout, internal viewing is absolutely vital to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
From our Bispham Office on Red Bank Road travel inland, at the roundabout take the third right into Bispham Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51085116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS170398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.