3 bedroom detached house for saleFairfield Close, Weston-Super-Mare
- Well Presented Accommodation
- 16'3" x 16'7" increasing to 20' Double Garage
- S/Westerly Rear Garden plus Feature Side Garden
- 12'4" x 8'1" D/G Conservatory/Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 18'10" x 12'4" max. Living Room
- 14'8" x 8'10" Modern Kitchen
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms - No Box Room!
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Cul-DE-Sac Location close to Shops on Milton Road
3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS (smallest 10' x 9') will appeal on this Well Presented Detached with 2 particular features!!! Double Garage measuring 16'3" x 16'7" increasing to 20' and as well as a South Westerly Rear Garden there is a Feature Larger Side Garden. Tucked Away in a Cul-De-Sac on the lower slopes of Milton Hillside yet within 200m of Shops & School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51085422.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8238263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris & Lee, Worle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.