1 bedroom flat for saleAbbots Wharf, Stainsby Road, London, E14 6JL
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 5th Floor with Private Balcony
- Canal & Canary Wharf Views
- Integrated Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- 24hr Concierge
- Gated Development
- 10 minute walk from Langdon Park DLR
- Tenanted until June 2018
New Build Sales presents this 1 bedroom apartment situated in one of E14's most sought after canal side development - Abbots Wharf - and within easy reach of of Canary Wharf and the open space of Bartlett Park.
The property comprises an open-plan lounge and modern kitchen with breakfast bar, fitted wardrobes and carpeting to bedroom and a contemporary bathroom. The property further benefits from plenty of storage, floor to ceiling windows leading out to a private balcony overlooking the Limehouse Cut Canal and towards the Canary skyline, lift access, 24 hour concierge service and underground car parking.
Situated close to the amenities in Poplar and Canary Wharf, Abbotts Wharf is enviably located in a picturesque setting with the Limehouse Cut Canal on one side and Bartlett Park on the other. Langdon Park and Westferry DLR stations are a short 10 minute walk, with excellent transport links into the City. A range of local amenities are within close proximity on Burdett Road while being within easy reach of the fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 415993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.