3 bedroom flat for saleCaspian Wharf, 15 Seven Seas Gardens, London, E3 3GX
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
- 5th Floor with Private Balcony
- Canal Views
- 24hr Concierge
- Onsite Residents' Gym
- 5 minute walk from Devons Road DLR
- Bromley-by-Bow Tube Station nearby
- Tenanted until July 2018
New Build Sales presents this stunning 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment situated in the sought after Caspian Wharf development in the heart of Bow E3 and within easy reach of Canary Wharf, Stratford and The City.
The property comprises a large living area with floor to ceiling windows leading out on to a private balcony, a stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, three good sized bedrooms with en-suite to master, and a modern family bathroom with underfloor heating. Further benefits from amazing views across The City, 24 hour concierge service, landscaped communal gardens and a on-site residents' gym and supermarket.
Located on the Limehouse Cut Canal, Caspian Wharf is a 5 minute walk from Devons Road DLR and just 12 minutes from Bromley-by-Bow Underground station for the District and Hammersmith & City line. Residents will benefit from quick and easy access into Canary Wharf and the City, whilst the amenities of Stratford and the Westfield Shopping Centre are moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.