2 bedroom flat for saleAqua Vista Tower, Limehouse Cut Canal, London, E3 4EF
- Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6th Floor with Private Balcony
- Canal & Park Views
- Landscaped Communal Garden
- Underground Car Parking
- 7 minute walk from Langdon Park DLR
New Build Sales presents this modern 2 bedroom apartment with situated in the luxury Aqua Vista development overlooking the Limehouse Cut Canal and minutes from the heart of Canary Wharf.
Set around an exquisite landscaped communal garden, this property consists of an open plan lounge with a fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom and a family bathroom. A private balcony offers stunning views over the canal and park, and further benefits from plenty of built in storage, concierge and underground car parking.
The Aqua Vista is a popular canal side development situated in Bow, well placed for fantastic transport links and ample local amenities. Langdon Park DLR station is only a 7 minute walk with quick and easy access to Canary Wharf's financial centre and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 415977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.