4 bedroom detached house for saleMonson Road, Northorpe, DN21
- Architectually Designed Detached Family Home
- Set in a Plot of Approx Three Quarters of An Acre
- Rear Facing Lounge with Views Over Landscaped Garden
- Kitchen Breakfast Room with Adjacent Utility
- Family Garden Opens to a Small Paddock
- Triple Timber Stable Block with Integrated Tack Room
- Orchard Area and Timber Chicken Coup
- EPC Rating: D
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to present to the marketthis superb individually built detached family home, located within asemi-rural Lincolnshire country village and sitting on a plot of over threequarters of an acre. Bridge House enjoys a picturesque façade with a deeplawned frontage surrounded by mature foliage and a tranquil brook runs alongthe northern boundary of the property.Thisarchitecturally designed home offers flexible accommodation to include fourbedrooms the master with an en-suite and a potential exists for a further twobedrooms to the loft space - the current loft rooms are plastered out withwindows, power and light. To the ground floor a spacious reception hallwelcomes and leads to the principal accommodation. A rear facing dual aspectlounge is set around an Adam style fireplace with an open fire grate and doubleopening doors with side panels provide views over the block paved patio andlandscaped garden beyond, an ideal room for relaxed family gatherings. Moreformal occasions are catered for perfectly in the elegant dining room arrangedto the front aspect of the property and a second forward facing reception roomis currently used as a sitting room and has potential for use as a playroom orstudy. The kitchen breakfast room is fitted in a range of soft white countrystyle cabinets to include a fitted breakfast bar and the practicalities ofmodern living are catered for in the adjacent utility room with correspondingunits.Along an accesslane located alongside the property double wrought iron gates open into a blockpaved reception parking area and a detached double garage. Space to sit andrelax, enjoying al-fresco dining with family and friends is on a raisedblock paved patio perfect for enjoying the summer months overlooking the rearlawned garden. At the rear of the family garden a gateway opens to a smallpaddock, beyond which there is a triple timber stable block with integratedtack room with power, light and running water. The outside space also has anorchard area with a selection of fruit trees, including pear, apple and plumwith a range of smaller soft fruit bushes including blackberry, raspberry anddamson. Country living is further embraced with an area for potentially raisingfree range chickens and has a timber chicken coop. The overall paddock areameasures approximately 0.58 of an acre and would make an ideal area for keepinga smaller horse or pony at home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51091848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5130119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.