2 bedroom apartment for saleBrowns Road, Walthamstow
- Two bedroom Warner flat
- Brick fronted
- Located in Poets Corner
- Short walk to Walthamstow Village
- Private garden
- Share of Freehold
- Own front door
A real Walthamstow classic, this two bedroom ground floor apartment is designed in the timeless Warner style that's so very popular round these parts, giving you a dedicated front door, rear garden and smart brick frontage, all located moments away from everything that make Walthamstow so special.
The sought-after Poet's Corner area is a small network of quiet streets named after some of our finest writers.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be within easy walking distance of everything from the wide open green spaces of Lloyd Park, to the impressively comprehensive transport links at Walthamstow Central to the The Village's wide choice of high-end restaurants and gastropubs.
Inside, you have the classic Warner layout - a generous 130 square foot front lounge, a pair of substantial bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Design & Decor is bright and smart throughout, with hardwood flooring in the hallway and a gorgeous period mantelpiece and fireplace in the lounge.
Your private rear garden is a perfectly landscaped mix of decking, patio and chipping beds. Secluded and barely overlooked, with solid timber fencing, it's ideal for barbecues and al fresco entertaining of all kinds.
- For your new local we have no hesitation in recommending Ye Olde Rose & Crown Theatre Pub, a genuine Walthamstow institution with a great programme of live entertainment, it's just moments away.
- You're buying a share of the freehold.
- Walthamstow Central station is less than a half mile on foot, and will get you directly to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in just twenty minutes.
Lounge - 4.0m x 3.1m (13'1" x 10'2") -
Hallway - 6.5m x 2.0m (21'3" x 6'6") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.1m (11'1" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 3.1m x 2.4m (10'2" x 7'10") -
Kitchen - 3.5m x 1.7m (11'5" x 5'6") -
Shower Room/Wc - 1.8m x 1.4m (5'10" x 4'7") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER......
We’ve loved living in Browns Road, in what has been a perfect first home. The road is wonderfully quiet, we have great neighbours and in a fantastic location. We are 2 minutes from a load of incredible independent shops on Hoe Street and a 10 minute walk into the village, where some of our now favourite pubs and restaurant are.
Having lived in other areas of London we could not believe how much of a strong community vibe we have in Walthamstow (the reason we’ll be staying in the area). It’s obviously super close to get into zone 1 but a short drive in the other direction gets you out into Epping Forest if you fancy a bit of green!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51092802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27328270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.