2 bedroom terraced house for saleWashington Grove, Bentley, Doncaster
- Guide price £90,000 - £95,000
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
Guide price £90,000 - £95,000 A fantastic two bedroom mid terraced home situated in the area of Bentley, close to local transport links and amenities. The property benefits from being renovated.
With a front facing double glazed UPVC door, stairs rising to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' 7" into bay x 11' 10" max ( 3.23m into bay x 3.61m max )
A lounge with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are downlights to the ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.71m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is also laminate flooring, a storage cupboard and access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
A fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and a four ring gas hob,space for a fridge plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and an extractor fan. There is a side facing double glazed window and a side facing exterior door leading to the rear garden.
With a glass and wooden banister rail. There is loft access and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into recess x 10' 1" ( 4.29m into recess x 3.07m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' 9" into recess ( 3.66m max x 2.67m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is coving to the ceiling.
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a p shaped bath.There are downlights to the ceiling, a concealed wall mounted boiler and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is an enclose low maintenance garden, whilst to the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with stepping stones.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.