2 bedroom bungalow for saleManor Fields, Bridport, Dorset
- A very well presented and much improved detached bungalow
- 2 double bedrooms. Sitting Room. Kitchen/Dining Room.
- Attached garage, timber workshop/shed, good sized private garden.
- Enlargement potential. Distant country views.
In a highly favoured residential road and recently much improved, an attractive detached bungalow traditionally built in circa 1970 with brick and part re-constituted stone faced elevations. Under the current ownership of about 2 years the bungalow has been subject to numerous improvements and offers good sized well-presented accommodation.
Features include gas fired central heating with updated radiators, re-wiring and re-plumbing, replacement UPVC sealed unit windows, new internal doors, sitting room with fireplace and wood burner, large newly installed bathroom with separate shower and two double bedrooms. The property offers excellent potential for a rear extension and creating a very large kitchen/dining/family room (there is deemed consent for a rear extension of up to 4m depth) or possibly a loft conversion. There are pleasant distant views over the surrounding countryside and hills.
The rear garden is a further feature being larger than average (65' depth x 60' width approximately) affording good privacy.
A driveway leads to ATTACHED GARAGE with up and over door, power and light plus TIMBER WORKSHOP/SHED.
The front garden is laid to lawn together with borders, pathway and side pedestrian gate. The rear garden is predominantly down to lawn together with a paved terrace.
The bungalow is well located in a highly desirable residential area on the western outskirts of Bridport close to Walditch village and lovely countryside. JellYfields Nature Reserve is only a few minutes walking distance. The immediate area is designated as one of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Bridport town centre is approximately a mile distance and provides an excellent range of shopping and business facilities together with a twice weekly market. The coastal resort of West Bay is just to the south with an attractive harbour, bathing beaches and access to the beautiful World Heritage coastline.
Dorchester, the County town of Dorset, is about 15 miles to the east with main line rail services to London and the West Country. The immediate area is designated one of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51094620.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.