3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Road, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Good sized family accommodation
- Lounge, Dining kitchen
- Study/ playroom
- Modern bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
Guide price £120,000 - £130,000 A spacious well presented three bedroom semi detached home which is situated in this popular location in Armthorpe. There property is ideal for a first time buyer or families.
Lounge 11' 11" x 18' 7" ( 3.63m x 5.66m )
A good sized lounge with two front facing double glazed windows. There are two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Dining Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, a five ring gas hob, with a stainless steel and glass cooker hood above, electric double oven, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There are two wall light points and a useful understairs storage cupboard. There is a tiled floor and a side facing sealed unit door. The dining kitchen is open plan to the study.
Study/ Playroom 14' 10" x 5' 3" ( 4.52m x 1.60m )
With rear facing french doors which give access to the rear garden. There is a central heating radiator.
From the lounge, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' to the recess x 11' 4" ( 3.66m to the recess x 3.45m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 10" to the recess ( 3.45m x 3.00m to the recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" including bed x 6' 11" ( 2.11m including bed x 2.11m )
With a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and a built in bed.
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a paneled bath with shower over. There is a shower screen, full tiling to the walls and floor, downlights to the ceiling and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden and a block paved driveway provides off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a lawned area, patio area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51094623.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.