1 bedroom apartment for saleEsplanade, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 6th floor purpose built apartment
- Unrivalled stunning sea views of Sandown Bay
- Balcony overlooking views
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Secure parking area
- EPC energy rating C (77)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £160,000, please contact Pittis.
You can enjoy glorious sea views over Sandown Bay right along to Shanklin one way and along to Yaverland and Sandown Pier from the other direction! Just imagine sitting on your balcony with all this without a care in the world.When you arrive here there are no parking issues as there is secure gated under croft parking. Hop in the lift and it takes you to the sixth floor. As soon as you step inside the apartment straight away you will once again be drawn to the never ending sea views from your lounge and the "snug" a lovely little area to sit and relax. There is an open plan kitchen for you to enjoy and when night draws in the bedroom is located to the rear ensuring a peaceful nights sleep. That just leaves the shower room ideal for washing away the cares and stresses of the day. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed the cold winter weather will be kept at bay.Sandown is your typical seaside resort with a wide variety of activities you can get involved in , or if you prefer there are stunning walks on your door step as well as local doctors, leisure centre, shops, pubs and restaurants and of course, miles of golden sandy beaches.
What the Owner says:
Quite a difficult decision to leave here as the views of the sea stretching out to the horizon will be hard to beat, as well as the constant lulling of the waves against the shore.Its a quiet and peaceful place to live and the building is well maintained.Having secure parking is also a big plus but ultimately I miss the walks I had whilst living in Wales, so I plan to return there.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal Entrance Hall
- SIXTH FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Kitchen: 17'8 x 12'3 (5.39m x 3.74m)
- Snug: 8'3 x 8'2 (2.52m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'0 x 8'4 (3.05m x 2.54m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51095931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.