2 bedroom flat for saleCarnarvon Road, London, E15
- Fantastic Internal Specification
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Awaiting EPC
- Top Floor Flat
- En-suite To Bedroom One
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Walking Distance To Central Stratford
- Excellent Transport Links
Recently renovated to a contemporary internal specification, this two bedroom flat set on the top floor of a locally listed building is being offered for sale with no onward chain. Boasting a generous sized open plan living room / modern style fitted kitchen, two fantastic sized bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room / WC and a separate family bathroom, this home must be seen internally. Epc Awaited.
Stratford is an established district comprising Victorian terraced homes along residential streets and modern apartments. Its refreshed approach welcomes new cultures, developments and ideas with retail opportunities, educational and sporting facilities. There is much to discover in Stratford.
Set along a popular tree lined turning and within walking distance of central Stratford, this home also offers access to excellent transport links in and around London. For further details and to arrange an internal inspection contact the Stratford branch.
Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen 21' 1" x 13' 10" (6.43m x 4.21m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 4" (3.76m x 3.15m )
En-Suite Shower Room / WC 8' 7" x 4' 10" (2.62m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 12' 4" (4.15m x 3.76m )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 7" (2.12m x 1.7m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528717525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.