3 bedroom terraced house for saleCarmichael Way, Basingstoke, RG22
- Vendor found!
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Refitted boiler with warranty
- Karndean floor thoughout the ground floor
- Refitted kitchen
- Cloakroom WC
- Refitted bathroom with shower
- Secluded rear garden with gated access
Three bedroom family home presented in excellent condition with driveway parking for two cars. The property has been greatly improved by the present owners to provide a new boiler with parts and labor warranty in place, karndean flooring throughout the generous living room/dining room and the refitted kitchen, the family bathroom has also been refitted with a new three piece bathroom and shower. Further benefits are driveway parking for two cars, secluded rear garden with gated access, and ground floor cloakroom/WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51100146.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8373507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Explorer, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.