2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Peters Road, Warley, Brentwood, Essex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bed end of terrace house in a cul-de-sac location
- Completely refurbished to a high standard
- Open plan living space
- Landscaped rear garden
- Within walking distance to Brentwood mainline train station
- EPC energy rating D (59)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £375,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
As you approach this home you can see the quality of the work that has been carried out, nothing has been too much trouble to turn this character property into a modern style living accommodation.As you step into the open plan living space you can see yourself living here without having to be worried about having to do any work to the property. There is plenty of space to relax in the lounge area, whilst also having an area where you can have that dining table for when the friends and family come over to visit, and when they do I am sure you would be proud to show them round.The kitchen is a good usable space ideal for cooking up those evening meals, and for your convenience you also have a built-in dishwasher.The newly fitted P shape bath with shower over is the ideal place to relax after a long day at work or for that quick shower before the start of the busy day ahead.Outside the garden which is accessed from the sideway, with its newly laid lawn and raised decking area is a lovely place to enjoy when the weather is right. Being at the end this is one of the larger gardens for this style of property giving extra space or even somewhere to park the bikes or motorcycles if required.The only way this home can be fully appreciated is by arranging a time to take a look inside
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 11'5 (3.48m) x 6'3 (1.91m) narrowing to 4'10 (1.47m)
- Lounge Area & Dining Area: 23'5 (7.14m) x 10'9 (3.28m) narrowing to 8'1 (2.47m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 10'8 (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 maximum x 8'0 (3.53m x 2.44m)
- Rear And Side Garden
- Permit Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51101109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50601541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.