4 bedroom detached house for saleSkripka Drive, Billingham
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
This DETACHED home is well presented throughout & offers a MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM & FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS. There are GARDENS to the FRONT & REAR as well as a DRIVEWAY & GARAGE providing off road parking.
SUPERB DETACHED FAMILY HOME providing DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS and well apportioned accommodation, presented to a HIGH STANDARD throughout. Featuring a LARGE KITCHEN/DINER ideal for entertaining, a beautiful lounge with French doors leading to a conservatory which overlooks the rear garden and ground floor CLOAKROOM/WC. The first floor provides FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a generous sized family bathroom. Externally are WELL MAINTAINED gardens to the front and rear in addition to detached garage and driveway providing ample off road parking. Located within close proximity of local shops, schools and bus routes. Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this home.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, radiator, under stairs cupboard, oak wood laminate flooring, doors leading to lounge, kitchen, cloakroom and stairs to landing.
Double glazed window to side wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled, radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to side, electric fire with white surround, 2 x radiators, double glazed patio doors leading into conservatory, oak wood laminate flooring, t.v. points.
Conservatory 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to sides & rear, doors leading into rear garden, ceiling light, radiator, oak wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 28' 8" x 9' 2" ( 8.74m x 2.79m )
Double glazed windows to front & side, double glazed windows leading into rear garden, modern fitted kitchen comprising of white wall and base units, sink/drainer with mixer tap, wood effect work surfaces, integrated gas hob & electric over, chimney style cooker hood, part tiled, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side, cupboard which houses central heating boiler, access to boarded loft area with lighting, doors leading to four bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.67m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 6' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with overhead electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, part tied, chrome heated towel rail.
Laid to lawn with planted shrubs & trees, driveway leading to garage, security light.
Enclosed rear garden with boarded lawn & paved patio areas, external lighting.
Single detached garage with up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51101631.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.