4 bedroom detached house for saleFelpham Way, Felpham, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- 3 bathrooms (2 en-suites)
- Conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Quiet secluded rear garden
- Close to Felpham village centre
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £525,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This stunning four bedroom detached house was built in the 1920's and is set in the highly sought after village of Felpham. The house offers plenty of space for families or those who like to have friends over. Entertaining has never been easier and can easily accommodate a large or a growing family. The property offers parking for several vehicles so you could utilize the fantastic integral double garage space for storage or a possible conversion.
This well loved family home has a superb conservatory with great views over the landscaped rear garden where there are several varieties of fruits growing. If you are a keen gardener you can take full advantage of this magnificent space. Sitting by the unique water feature, whether it's a frosty winter morning or a long summer night, the patio offers a superb place to enjoy a morning coffee or an evening beverage. In the garden are two outbuildings, one currently used as a gym.
Felpham village is on your door step and everything you need is to hand. You can visit any one of the many local pubs that serve award winning meals with locally brewed ales.
Felpham is but a short drive from both the seaside town of Bognor Regis and the historic cathedral City of Chichester. Both have mainline railway links into London and the south coast, making the location ideal for those commuting to work.
What the Owner says:
We loved this property as soon as we saw it. The location is perfect for us but we are now looking to downsize.
We especially enjoyed the garden, we loved the fact that it is not overlooked, as a secluded garden was particularly high on our wish list.
We have some fantastic memories here, and we hope that the next owners create some great memories living here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 14'10 x 10'11 (4.52m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'6 x 12'6 (3.81m x 3.81m)
- Utility Area: 9'2 x 5'8 (2.80m x 1.73m)
- Shower Room
- Lounge: 24'7 x 10'2 (7.50m x 3.10m)
- Conservatory: 15'10 x 8'9 (4.83m x 2.67m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 17'7 x 16'5 (5.36m x 5.01m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 10'7 x 8'2 (3.23m x 2.49m)
- Dressing Area: 9'3 x 6'8 (2.82m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 11'2 (3.84m x 3.41m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 13'5 x 10'8 (4.09m x 3.25m)
- Music Room/Bedroom 4: 9'1 x 7'11 (2.77m x 2.41m)
- Front Garden
- Double Garage: 17'9 x 16'6 (5.41m x 5.03m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51102129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.