3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Modern 3 bedroom semi detached family house
- Close to the sea front
- Desirable private road
- Garage and driveway
- Local shops close to hand
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £335,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Tucked away along a well known private Middleton-On-Sea beach estate is this fantastic 3 bedroom semi detached modern house situated within a stone's throw from the foreshore which has a magnificent sandy beach.Your pride and joy vehicle can be safely housed in the garage and there is also off road parking on the driveway.You will love the peace and quiet of the location. Sit in your sunny aspect rear garden where you can enjoy a barbecue during summer months with family and friends.The delightful lounge is the perfect place to sit back and watch a film on the television or to relax quietly with a good book.Having the dining area set next to the kitchen area is ideal. This is a real benefit as you can converse with family and friends whilst cooking a meal for them all.With the addition of the downstairs cloakroom means no more running up the stairs to the family bathroom.Even though the property is away from the main thoroughfare, transport links are still close by. Why not pop into Bognor Regis and jump on the mainline train and take a trip into London or maybe a visit to many of the seaside resorts along the south coast. Whether you are looking for a retirement property or to upgrade, this offers everything that you will need.
What the Owner says:
When we started looking for a suitable property some thirteen years ago we wanted something that needed no work. Having a young family meant we just didn't have the time to spend decorating or renovating the property.When we saw this new build, and being in a private road close to the sea front, we knew it was perfect for us.Being only a few minutes walk to the foreshore has been a delight during hot summer months when we have been able to take the children for an enjoyable stroll to enjoy the beach and fresh air.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'8 x 15'2 (5.08m x 4.63m)
- Dining Area: 8'10 x 8'0 (2.69m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'7 x 6'7 (2.62m x 2.01m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 8'9 (3.46m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'4 (3.71m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 6'6 (2.72m x 1.98m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 6'1 (1.93m x 1.86m)
- Front Garden
- Garage To The Side
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51102492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.