2 bedroom flat for saleFairmont Avenue, Docklands, London, E14 9BE
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment
- 3rd Floor With Private Balcony
- Modern and Open Plan
- Stunning Interior and High Specification
- 24 hour concierge, Gym and Hydro Centre
- 43rd Floor Sky Lounge
- 8 minutes from Blackwall DLR Station
JS & Co presents a luxurious two bedroom two bathroom apartment on the 3rd floor boasting 843 sq ft in the spectacular Charrington Tower just moments from Canary Wharf. Situated in an exclusive, landscaped waterfront environment, Charrington Tower is a fine example of mixed use residential, hotel, retail and leisure development with its on-site Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, 43rd floor Sky Lounge, 24 hour concierge, gymnasium and hyrdrocentre with indoor pool, steam room and sauna facilities exclusively for residents to enjoy.
Beautifully finished the property benefits from an open plan kitchen and living area, two modern an contemporary bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms with natural marble tiles, entry phone system and oak flooring throughout. There is also a private 68.9 sq ft balcony.
Perfectly located close to the City, Charrington Tower is just a short minutes walk from the heart of the Canary Wharf financial, retail and restaurant district. Benefiting from quick and convenient access to the best destinations in London, Blackwall DLR Station and Canary Wharf Station are 8 minutes and 18 minutes walk away respectively. The superfast Crossrail service at Canary Wharf from 2018 will further enhance travel options, making this a fantastic investment opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.