2 bedroom apartment for saleFlamingo House, Gosset Street, Bethnal Green, E2
- First floor two double bedroom apartment set within Converted pub
- Open-plan kitchen/reception with space to dine, fully tiled modern bathroom
- Double glazing throughout and gas central Heating
- Well located to all local amenities and numerous transport links
We are pleased to offer for sale this lovely two double bedroom first floor flat within a converted pub ideally located just a short walk from Columbia Road Flower Market and Hackney Road. The property further benefits from having an open-plan kitchen/reception with space to dine and modern fully tiled bathroom. Hackney Road is well situated close to the many shops, restaurants, bars and lifestyle amenities that Shoreditch and Hoxton have to offer and Bethnal Green Tube (Central Line) is located wihtin 0.4 Miles
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET170139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Bethnal Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.