4 bedroom terraced house for saleKensington Park Road, Notting Hill, W11
- Stunning four bedroom five floored house
- Exceptional open plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Two gorgeous open plan reception rooms
- Exquisite private garden
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Lovely balcony with views of Ladbroke Square Gardens
- Close to amenities and transport links
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stunning four bedroom five floored house offers a stunning open-plan modern kitchen, two gorgeous reception rooms and lovely views of Ladbroke Square Gardens.
Kensington Park Road is ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Notting Hill Gate, while the green open spaces of Ladbroke Square Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51105315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 948886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.