3 bedroom flat for saleDockside, Canary Wharf, E14
- Stunning three bedroom apartment on the 12th floor
- Modern reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Offers sleek Nolte fitted kitchens with integrated appliance
- Stylish fully fitted bathroom with ceramic tiling
- Three beautifully presented and generous bedrooms
- Features lovely balcony with views across London skyline
- Provides secure access with video door entry system
- Benefits from concierge and lift access
Combining luxurious décor with high-specification fixtures and fittings this exquisite three bedroom apartment is set within a desirable development.
This prestigious new development, Dockside, offers an exclusive collection of one, two, three bedroom apartments within a contemporary building reaching 13 floors. Each apartment has been beautifully presented throughout and features high-specification fittings. Residents will benefit from concierge services between 7am and 7pm and onsite amenities on the ground floor of the building.
Ideally located moments from the riverside this fantastic development benefits from a wide array of shops, cafes and restaurants on the doorstep with many transport links in close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1032469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.