16 bedroom terraced house for saleRichmond Road, Cardiff, CF24
- 16 Let Bedrooms
- 2 Open Plan Kitchen And Living Rooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Short Walk From University Buildings
- Short Walk To City Centre
- Ideal Investment Currently Fully Let
- Off Road Car Parking For 2 Cars
- Potential For Redevelopment
- Rare Oportunity To Buy Two Three Storey Houses.
The Umbrella Homes are pleased to offer this rare opportunity to purchase 2 adjoining house on this sought after road. The property currently comprises 16 fully let bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 large open plan kitchen and dining rooms, garden, off road parking for 2 cars. The property is five minutes walk from the Students Union and 10 mins from the City Centre. The property is also a short walk from the shops on City Road. To arrange a viewing, please contact The Umbrella Homes on 02920230338
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Nov82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Umbrella Homes, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.