3 bedroom apartment for saleCourtenay Road, Walthamstow
- Three Bedroom Ex Warner Apartment
- Share of Freehold
- Chain Free
- 45 Foot Shared Garden (Private Section)
- Close to Blackhorse Road (Victoria Line)
- Moments from Walthamstow Wetlands
- Close to St James Street Station
- Own Front Door
A three bedroom, ground floor apartment in Walthamstow's signature Warner style. With its own front door under that classic arch, a rear garden and sunny rear reception room, this is the ideal apartment for a couple or young family. The famous Walthamstow Marshes are just a few moments walk.
Courtenay Road is in the heart of Walthamstow's Blackhorse Village development, a network of quiet, pedestrian and cyclist friendly streets.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have the wild blue and green space of Walthamstow Marshes – a Green Flag award winning nature reserve – right on your doorstep. Just as close are a choice of transport options that put both the West End and the City within direct easy reach. Enjoy rural living in the heart of the City.
Blackhorse Road tube is just a third of a mile on foot for direct, twenty minute runs to Oxford Circus, while St James Street overground station is less than a half mile on foot for a trip to Liverpool Street that's just as rapid. Here's also where you'll find Walthamstow High Street, with Europe's longest Street Market.
Inside, the long and bright hallway flows into the master bedroom; 120 square foot and brightly lit by a pair of large windows. The second bedroom is also a solid double at 115 square feet, while bedroom three is a generous single, ideal for a child.
- The apartment is chain free, so we can get you in with the absolute minimum of hassle.
- For your new local we have to recommend The Chequers on the High Street, a personal favourite and genuine 'Stow institution.
- You're buying a share of the freehold.
Entrance Hall - 7.0m x 1.7m (22'11" x 5'6") -
Reception Room - 3.9m x 3.2m (12'9" x 10'5") -
Kitchen - 2.4m x 2.3m (7'10" x 7'6") -
Bathroom - 2.4m x 1.4m (7'10" x 4'7") -
Bedroom - 2.4m x 2.4m (7'10" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.2m (11'1" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.3 (11'1" x 10'9") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER ...
We've lived a long time in this classic Warner designed flat and enjoyed it's space and comfort, and the variety of Walthamstow life. In the backroom, a glass door in the bay window opens into the garden with its own fruit tree (Great Apples!!).
Courtenay Road is a quiet and friendly street. Within minutes walk are schools, local pub and nature park (now called The Wetlands). Also near are bars, restaurants, cinema and the famous Walthamstow market. Blackhorse Road and St James Street station are all within easy reach giving access to central London.
We have had great times here and are sure whoever lives here next will be happy too!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51109059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27330113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.