2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitedown Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26
- Quiet location next to golf course
- Long private garden with off road parking
- 2 double bedrooms
- Refitted 4 piece bathroom
- Fitted kitchen and 18ft utility/store room
PARKERS - 2 bedroom semi-detached property with off road parking and a long garden adjacent to Bishopswood golf course.
This spacious 2 bedroom semidetached property is located at the head of a quiet cul de sac adjacent to Bishopswood golf course in an attractive established road. There are excellent local amenities in Tadley, including shops, schools, library and medical centre and the larger centres of Newbury, Basingstoke and Reading are all within easy reach. Within the property, there is an entrance porch and hall way with staircase to the first floor, a lounge and conservatory, fitted kitchen and 18ft utility cum store room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom with separate bath and shower. A particular feature of the property is the large south facing garden with off road parking to the rear where there is space to reinstate a garage if required. A new gas central heating system was installed 4 years ago to include boiler and radiators and the property benefits from sealed unit double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51109377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAD170227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tadley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.