5 bedroom terraced house for saleRoding Road, London, E5
- Extended and Renovated to an Exceptional Standard
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Exquisite Attention to Detail
- Bespoke Fitted Wardrobes
- Grand Victorian Fireplaces
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
Enviably located in this peaceful tree-lined street, is this glorious Victorian home, sensitively extended and restored offering beautifully proportioned accommodation over three floors. Retaining a plethora of grand classic features and striking modern designs with much thought given to space and light. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a downstairs WC, a dual-aspect living/entertaining space with glorious fireplaces, an exquisite extended kitchen/diner with doors unfolding to a mature, tranquil west-facing garden and studio. Five bedrooms, a stylish family bathroom and a separate shower room. Close to Chatsworth Road, the leafy green spaces of the Marshes and Homerton Overground Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.