4 bedroom detached house for saleWestminster Drive, Ainsdale
- Four bedroom detached house
- Fully modernised throughout
- Fabulous kitchen, bathroom & en-suite
- Close to amenities and Ainsdale beach
- Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Viewings strictly by appointment!
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED! Only upon inspection can viewers appreciate the calibre of home on offer within this superb four bedroom detached house, ideally located for access to local primary schools, public transport links and the amenities of Ainsdale Village. The property has enjoyed a programme of modernisation throughout, with well planned accommodation that comprises; entrance hall with under stair cloaks cupboard, WC, through lounge/dining room and fabulous fitted kitchen to the ground floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. There are well tended gardens to the front and rear, with the benefit of off street parking and garage. Viewings are highly recommended and strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51109977.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8268428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.