1 bedroom flat for sale15 Mount Pleasant Hill, E5
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning 1 bedroom loft apartment
- Double height open plan kitchen/reception & dining space
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Ample storage space
- Private parking space
- 1448 Sq Ft
- Close proximity to local shops, amenities and restaurants
- Excellent transport links
This breathtaking loft apartment in one of Hackney's most popular warehouse conversions. This outstanding property has kept many original features, including crittall windows, warehouse doors and cobbled stoned entrance into a welcoming patio.
The interior accommodation has an impressive double height open plan kitchen/reception and dining space with iconic crittall windows, contemporary fitted kitchen, bathroom/laundry room, mezzanine bedroom area currently arranged as one room (easily divided to accomodate 2 bedrooms), ample storage, additional bathroom and private parking space.
Haybridge House is located in Mount pleasant Hill a quiet street a short walk from the many bars, restaurants and shops of trendy Stoke Newington Church Street and Chatsworth Road. Transport links include, Clapton Overground Station and a wide variety of bus routes into The City and West End.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51110934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.