2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Harefield, Middlesex
- Good quality modern fitted kitchens
- Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathrooms
- Private Gardens
- Parking Space Per House
- Fitted Alarm
- Secure Gated Entrance to plots 2 & 3
- Neff Ovens and extractor hoods
- Beco washing machines and fridge freezers
The Coach House forms part of 3 executive mews houses created by ANJ Investments. These family homes provides the definitive answer to modern living with country charm. The architecture is in keeping with Harefield distinctive character, while the interiors reveal sleek, contemporary comfort and beautifully designed, practical and flexible living space. Throughout the design and build the quality of finishes and energy-efficiency have been
the guiding principles.
The town centre has the benefit of being adjacent to The Grand Union Canal and surrounding lakes and farmland bordering Buckinghamshire. There is a range of local schools, a thriving village centre, library and popular village green with several popular public houses. Uxbridge Town is some 10 minutes by car providing an extensive shopping facility at The Chimes. Public transport via the Metropolitan Line at Northwood and Rickmansworth and the Chiltern Line at Denham and Rickmansworth and the Central Line at West Ruislip, provides easy access into London. The area is well served with good local schools for all ages. The area also offers everything for a sporting life, from cricket, football, tennis, horse riding, Clay Pidgeon shooting and golf. Watersports are also available at the Broadwater Lake and the Aquadrome in Rickmansworth. Major motorway links are within reach, with the M25 (junction 18) at Chorleywood and the M1 and A40 are also accessible. Major Airports are also accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51117342.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSRIC_516472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robsons, Rickmansworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.