20 bedroom property for salePenparc, Cardigan
- 4 Star Holiday Lettings Business
- 7 Holiday Cottages With 15 Bedrooms
- Owners 5 Bedroom House
- Cottages Come Fully Furnished
- Established Holiday Business
- Set In Around 2 Acres
- Superb Lifestyle Change
- Energy Rating: E
This has to be one of the nicest 4 STAR holiday lettings businesses in the area, situated on the outskirts of Cardigan and accessed via its own private lane with easy access to the local beaches, there are 7 fully furnished holiday cottages providing 15 bedrooms plus a large 5 bedroom extended owners house on site, so a total of 20 bedrooms all in. Outside there is a heated swimming pool together with various other outbuildings all set in just over 2 acres of grounds. If you're wanting a complete lifestyle change in beautiful West Wales with good income then this superb lettings business could be just what you're after.........lets book you in for a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51118230.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8218643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOUSESFORSALEINWALES.CO.UK, Newcastle Emlyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.