1 bedroom flat for saleThe Paddock, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
Offers in Region of
- One Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Offered With No Chain Delay
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer Or Investment Opportunity
- Open Plan Modern Lounge/Kitchen
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Residential Communal Parking & Gardens
Bridgfords are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom second floor apartment offered with no chain delay and is ideal for a first time buyer or investment opportunity. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, open plan modern lounge/kitchen, double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. All this is complemented by double glazing and gas central heating. Externally, the property benefits from communal gardens and residential communal parking facilities. View to appreciate.
The Paddock is a cul-de-sac location off Sharoe Green Lane. A group of residential apartments within close proximity of many local amenities including shops, schools, Royal Preston Hospital and Preston College. A short distance from major motorway links and public transport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51118302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.