3 bedroom link detached house for saleWillowbank, Coulby Newham
- Link Detached House with No Chain & Three Bedrooms
- Sensibly Priced to Reflect a Little Modernisation Work
- Sunny Southerly Facing Rear Garden & Single Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Worcester Combi Boiler
- Really Convenient Location Within Easy Reach of Parkway & Rainbow Centres
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Likely to be of interested to a young family or first-time buyer, this example of a three bedroom link detached house has been very well cared for and looked after over the years but now just needs the next owner to add their own stamp.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, 28ft through lounge/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, the property has a sunny southerly facing rear garden as well as garage and driveway.
Features include no onward chain, UPVC double glazing, composite front door and central heating with a Worcester combi boiler.
Red composite entrance door with double glazed insert, staircase to the first floor and radiator.
3.23m x 2.13m
Range of light oak style wall, drawer and floor cupboards, roll top work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, cooker washing machine and fridge freezer included, UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert opens onto the rear garden, radiator and deep under stairs storage cupboard.
Through Lounge Dining Room
8.53m (max) x 3.58m (max) reducing to 2.41m in dining area - 28'0 (max) x 11'9 (max) reducing to 7'11 in dining area. Coal effect electric fire with oak style surround. Two radiators.
Access to loft and built-in cupboard housing Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler.
4.47m into wardrobes x 2.64m - 14'8 into wardrobes x 8'8. Fitted wardrobes across one wall with sliding doors. Radiator.
3.45m into wardrobes x 2.64m - 11'4 into wardrobes x 8'8. Fitted wardrobes across one wall with sliding doors. Radiator.
1.83m x 2.2m
plus depth of recess. With radiator.
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, co-ordinated tiled splash backs and radiator.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
The front garden has a lawn and conifer border. Side access leads to a southerly facing rear garden which is not directly overlooked from the rear with paved patio, lawn and established nicely planted flowerbeds and border. Outside tap, outside light and timber garden shed.
A flag driveway leads up to a single attached garage with up and over door, electric supply and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51119556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.