4 bedroom detached house for saleTresparrett Posts, Camelford, Cornwall, PL32
- Private and secluded feel at the rear
- Fantastic view from the rear over open farmland to Dartmoor in the distance
- Good-sized gardens
- Two good sized single garages, one with an inspection pit
- Gravel driveway providing ample off-road parking
- Sitting room with open fire
- Kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances and useful utility
- UPVC double glazed conservatory to the rear
- Flexible bedroom four or further reception room with ensuite facilities on the ground floor
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor
Trenoweth is a modern detached house located in a semi-rural location just 2 miles from the popular cove at Crackington Haven, with access onto the North Cornish coastal path, and 3 miles from Boscastle, with the Elizabethan harbour, a Doctors surgery and a range of amenities. The neighbouring village of Marshgate features a county primary school and a general stores, with the towns of Bude, Launceston and Camelford all within easy reach, offering a wider range of facilities. Launceston has access onto the main A30 trunk road to Exeter, the M5 beyond.
The house has part slate hung elevations providing character and is well presented having been painted within the last 12 months. Internally the sitting room has a characterful open fireplace and a high specification kitchen/breakfast room offering a range of matching wall and base units and built in appliances, including an oven, hob, extractor hood and dishwasher, with a useful utility ideal for storage that houses the oil fired central heating boiler supplying the central heating radiators throughout the property.
The ground floor is completed by a UPVC double glazed conservatory offering a view over the garden, and beyond to the countryside and Dartmoor in the distance, and a flexible room which could be a further reception room or bedroom 4 with its own en-suite shower room/WC.
The first floor offers three well -proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom with an electric shower over the bath, and a dual aspect landing providing a light and airy feel. The windows are UPVC double glazed throughout. An early interviewing is highly recommended.
Trenoweth boasts two large single garages, one with an inspection pit, and a gravel driveway providing access to the garages and further off-road parking. To the rear of the garages is an area of garden which is ideal for keeping chickens, being well enclosed and away from the main garden. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a mature hedge boundary at the rear and is well enclosed, ideal for pets and children alike. The garden also offers that gorgeous view to the east which can be enjoyed from the paved patio. There is a lawn area of garden to the front. This modern well-presented house is well worthy of an internal inspection and could be an ideal family home, close to the Cornish coast and the village facilities.
Mains water and electric, private drainage
For Council Tax Banding please telephone Cornwall Council 0300 1234 100
From Bude proceed south along the A39 passing through the village of Wainhouse Corner. Following a straight section along the main road take the right turn signposted Boscastle, and proceed to the little hamlet of Tresparrett Posts. Here turn left and the entrance to Trenoweth will be immediately on the left hand side, marked with a Webbers For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51120432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD170237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.