3 bedroom flat for saleSalt, Belyars Lane, The Belyars, St. Ives
- Stunning Panoramic Sea Views
- Two Balconies both with Sea Views
- Penthouse Apartment with 3 Bedrooms
- A Very Successful Holiday Let
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining
- 2 Bathrooms one of which is En Suite
- Lift and Secure Entrances
- 2 Undercover Secure Parking spaces
- EPC B
Super luxurious penthouse apartment with incredible views over St Ives Bay with 2 Parking spaces.
3.68m x 3.94m
Double glazed window to rear, underfloor heating..
3.07m x 2.6m
Double glazed window to side, underfloor heating.
2.64m x 1.83m
Obscure double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, enclosed double shower with half glass screen. Ladder style radiator, tiled throughout, underfloor heating.
Electronic security gate leading to two undercover Parking spaces, steps up to Communal Entrance, security door to Communal Hallway with stairs or lifts up to top floor leading to the apartment.
Double glazed door to ...
6m x 1.88m
Doors to bedroom, lounge, bathroom, storage cupboard and boiler cupboard. Wooden floor, skylight.
5.84m x 4.17m
Double glazed doors to both balconies, with stunning panoramic views to the sea including Godrevy lighthouse and the Island in St Ives, wooden flooring, underfloor heating. The balcony has glass panels. Open plan to the kitchen area.
3.33m x 3.89m
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of base and eye level units, Corian work surfaces over, breakfast bar, built-in dishwasher, wine chiller/cabinet, Siemens electric hob, split level cooker and grill, microwave/convection oven, built-in fridge and freezer. Wooden floor, underfloor heating.
4.17m x 3.28m
Patio doors leading to balcony with stunning views over the sea, underfloor heating.
En Suite Shower Room
Wash hand basin, low level WC, heated ladder style radiator, open tiled shower with waterfall head. Tiled throughout, underfloor heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51120672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI170135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.