3 bedroom flat for sale10A Fettes Row, New Town, EH3 6SE
- Exclusive New Town location
- Georgian main door flat over two floors
- Potential for conversion to 4-5 bedroom property
- Private courtyard garden
- Large entrance hallway
- Generous Living / Dining room
- Downstairs dining hallway
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 2 large double bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom
Forming part of a magnificent Georgian townhouse, this main-door flat with potential for conversion to 4-5 bedroom property is arranged over two floors, comes with its own private front courtyard garden, and is situated in the conservation area of Edinburgh's sought-after New Town.
Accessed down a flight of traditional flagstone steps, within a stone wall courtyard you enter through your own front door. The open hallway, leads to a bright, generous living room with dining area overlooking the front courtyard through twin recessed windows. Original Baltic pine hardwood flooring sits elegantly against a feature fireplace with decorative surround. Period finishes include traditional sash-and-case windows with working shutters and built-in storage, an Edinburgh Press.
Downstairs, a large dining hallway leads through to a modern fitted kitchen complete with solid cherry wood doors, an integrated oven, grill, 4-ring hob, cooker hood, washing machine, dishwasher and freestanding fridge/freezer. Two very generous doubles, both with fitted storage, a single bedroom and 4 piece bathroom area accessed from the dining hallway. Gas central heating ensures a warm yet cost-effective living environment all year round.
This much loved family home is ideal for potential investors, rental portfolios and larger families. There is excellent access to state and private schools with Edinburgh Academy, Fettes College, Stewart's Melville and The Mary Erskine School together with St George's School for girls, all within comfortable distance. The open spaces of the Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park are within short walking distance, ideal for days out, picnics or scenic walks. King George V Park is at the end of the street which includes play areas for toddlers, juniors and teens. There is also a permanent table tennis table and a fenced court for ball games including football and basketball.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Ennova Estate Agents on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07471 900 103 / 0131 564 0777.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51121218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ennova Estate Agents, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.