3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, WOODSETTON
- Semi-Detached House with DOUBLE GARAGE
- Three Bedroom Family Residence
- Spacious Living Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen plus Utility Room
- Stylish First Floor Bathroom
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Extremely Popular Location
- Must Be Seen to be Appreciated
**Interior Viewings are Essential** A recently refurbished, improved and well presented family home situated in a popular residential area local to amenities including shops, schools and public transport services. Benefiting from central heating, double glazing and a double garage, this pleasant semi-detached property offers good size accommodation perfect for either a first time purchase or family.
The property is conveniently within 1/2 a mile from Birmingham New Road which provides easy access into Wolverhampton, Dudley and Birmingham City centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51122385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8235507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.