2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCowes Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely detached bungalow
- 2 possible bedrooms but currently used as 1 bedroom bungalow
- Sunny conservatory
- Off road parking
- Beautiful rear garden & countryside views
- EPC energy rating E (49)
A stunning bungalow on the outskirts of Newport with so much to offer. This lovely detached bungalow is very well presented throughout and has been loved by the current owners for well over 30 years. Just last year the bungalow had a whole new roof which so easily could now be adapted to house more bedrooms or a bedroom with an en-suite. The layout of the bungalow flows really well with lovely size rooms and a super conservatory at the rear overlooking the large rear garden and country fields beyond. There is also a very nice lobby/office at the rear which could make a great craft room for those who have a hobby. The driveway provides parking for several cars and the rear garden is a great size with a couple of large workshops too. If you fall in love with this beautiful bungalow and the garden is not big enough already for you, then there is a chance to buy more land from the owners by separate negotiation.
What the Owner says:
It has taken us a long time to decide to sell our bungalow, especially after spending over 35 years here but the time has come for us to have a change. We must say, we have been so happy here and the neighbours have been fabulous over the years. The location is great, away from the town centre but close enough to head in to town in the car in 5 minutes and also having the bus stop almost right outside is great when wanting to leave the car at home. We put on the new roof last year and were considering converting the loft, there is plenty of room for the stairs to go in and we actually sketched plans but decided that we didn't need any more accommodation. We will really miss the gardens at the rear and the lovely country views beyond as stated already.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'9 x 11'9 (5.11m x 3.58m)
- Sitting Room: 13'0 x 10'2 (3.97m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'8 x 10'5 (3.56m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 9'8 x 7'5 (2.95m x 2.26m)
- Study: 11'8 x 5'6 (3.56m x 1.68m)
- Conservatory: 17'8 x 7'3 (5.39m x 2.21m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51123318.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.