4 bedroom detached house for saleLibrary Gardens, Liverpool Road, Birkdale, Southport
- ONLY ONE DETACHED REMAINING
- £271,960 If Using The Help To Buy Scheme
- Library Gardens Exclusive Development
- Part of A Gated Development
- Exclusive Development of 12 New Homes
- Four Bedrooms, Two En Suite Bathrooms
- Fabulous Kitchen Diner, Utility, wc
- Just 6 Detached Houses
- An Opportunity to Buy in Birkdale
- Off Road Parking for 2 Cars plus Garage
Only Plot 10 remains
Do not miss this opportunity to buy a new home in Birkdale! Be part of a fantastic Exclusive New Development of 12 new homes by Kingwood Homes. The Library Gardens development has just 12 new homes - 6 three bedroom semi-detached and 6 Four Bedroom Detached Houses all finished to a very high standard.
Last chance to buy in the exclusive new gated Library Gardens development! Detached four bed family home with two ensuite, lounge and dining kitchen.
A spectacular executive home awaits the family who choose The Oxford. Nestled within this exclusive gated development. The Oxford boasts a private aspect to the rear with aluminium bi-folding doors opening onto the patio and garden. A spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area makes gathering together as a family easy. All four bedrooms are generously sized, with the master bedroom and bedroom two boasting en suite bathrooms that are as luxurious as they are useful. Additional features such as the integral garage, down stairs cloak room and spacious utility room contribute to the extreme functionality of this home. With granite work tops, fully integrated appliances, wine cooler and Sonos sound system, The Oxford really does have everything to offer.
Entrance Hall -
Wc - Modern low level Wc, wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing -
Lounge - 5.56m x 3.28m (18'3" x 10'9") -
Utility Room - 3.40m x 1.60m (11'2" x 5'3") -
Dining Kitchen - 7.21m x 3.58m (23'8" x 11'9") - Modern fitted kitchen including base units with cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, granite worktops, four ring gas hob with integrated stainless steel single electric oven with cooker hood above. Integrated fridge, freezer, integrated dishwashwer. Plumbing for washing machine, wine cooler, integrated microwave and tv socket.
Integral Garage - 2.95m x 5.82m (9'8" x 19'1") -
Master Bedroom - 3.89m x 4.09m maximum measurements (12'9" x 13'5" -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.72m x 1.17m (8'11" x 3'10") - Modern white suite including low level Wc, wash hand basin and step in shower enclosure with plumbed in shower. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - 3.89m x 3.38m minimum measurements (12'9" x 11'1" -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.72m x 0.97m (8'11" x 3'2") - Modern white suite including low level Wc, wash hand basin and step in shower enclosure with plumbed in shower. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 3.15m (10'11" x 10'4") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.56m x 3.15m (11'8" x 10'4") -
Bathroom - 2.72m x 1.80m (8'11 x 5'11") -
Outside - Fully turfed garden and patio area with external water tap.
Note - Only plot 10 remains
Note - The measurements have been supplied by the developers from the architects plans and may differ slightly from the completed properties and have not been verified by the agents. The developers reserve the right to alter and amend sizes and specifications at any time without prior notification.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51127707.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27331057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Tinsley Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.