1 bedroom apartment for saleSaxons Court, Peach Street, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- **HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**
- Town Centre Location
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- Gated Parking
- Balcony and front terrace
- First Floor with Lift Access
- German "Haker" Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- 10 year NCHB Build Warranty
** ACCESS ALL AREAS WEEKEND COMING SOON ** Limited Availability - viewings strictly by appointment - call us for more information **
Saxon's Court is a stylish new development of luxury one and two bedroom apartments with a superior specification.
Plot 12 - A larger than average one double bedroom apartment wit the added bonus of a balcony and shared front terrace.
Beautiful fitted German ‘Hacker’ kitchen with Bosch cooker, oven and extractor and Zanussi fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles. Amtico flooring to bathrooms and en-suites.
Impressive feature entrance hall with a bonus lift to all floors.
The central location, on Peach Street, is sure to appeal to those who require convenience and speed in their everyday lives, with a number of shops including M&S and Boots and a wide range of cafes and restaurants on your doorstep.
Wokingham lies almost equidistant between the M4 and M3 and its proximity to the M25 allows for fast motorway routes into and around the capital and onwards to the rest of the UK. Nearby Reading is also a large commercial hub and can be reached in as little as 8 minutes by train and is 11 road miles away. Heathrow Airport is a half hour drive and Gatwick just over the hour so Saxons Court makes a perfect base for pleasure and business.
Show home ready to view by appointment - completion expected early 2018.
*Internal images shown are of the show apartment and to be used a representation only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS170337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.