2 bedroom caravan for saleRayford Caravan Park, Stratford Upon Avon
- Stunning Holiday Home
- Year of Manufacture 2013
- LPG Central Heating (Combi Boiler)
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
- Includes Oven, Extractor & Fridge/Freezer
- Master Bedroom with Wardrobes & Ensuite WC
- Second Twn Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Parking & Garden
A stunning holiday home (Abi Sunningdale 36' x 12' - Year of manufacture 2013) situated in a prime position one row back from the river on the beautiful Rayford Park with fabulous onsite facilities including of course the stunning new Riverside Restaurant. The is easy access to the fabulous Town Centre amenities in Stratford upon Avon itself which are in walking distance or why not take the river taxi (seasonal). The property is presented in excellent order throughout with garden & parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8247642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.