1 bedroom bungalow for saleBarrack Lane, Aldwick, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Age Restricted Bungalow set in a Private Location
- Southerly Facing Lounge / Dining Room with Views
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Walk in Storage Cupboard
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Southerly Sun Terrace with Lovely Views
- Attractive Well Maintained Communal Gardens and Parking
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities and The Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * Located on the outskirts of the Aldwick Bay Estate and set within private tranquil, beautifully well maintained grounds with lovely characterful water features, seating area and koi carp ponds of Royal Bay Care and Nursing Home. This retirement Bungalow benefits from many notable features including 24 hour care line for peace of mind. The property comprises of a southerly facing Lounge / Dining Room with views and access to the private Sun Terrace with lovely views leading to the communal gardens, a modern fitted Kitchen and a modern Shower Room, a generous double Bedroom with built in wardrobes and a walk in Storage Cupboard. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Furthermore the property was constructed during 2003 / 2004 and has the balance remaining of a 125 year lease. Situated in an ideal location, being within a short walk to a variety of amenities at Barrack Lane shopping parade as well as the Sea Front. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the unique and prestigious position and fantastic facilities this property has to offer.
Communal Entrance - Located at the front of the development. Telephone entry system. Door to:
Communal Entrance Hall - Spacious and light entrance hall with seating areas and corridor leading to:
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the lounge / dining room, bedroom, shower room and walk in storage room. Further door to a storage cupboard housing the consumer unit. Telephone entry system.
Walk In Storage Cupboard - Deep walk in storage cupboard with the benefit of lighting. An ideal hobby area.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.74m x 3.28m (18'10 x 10'9) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and rear aspect UPVC double glazed door providing lovely views and access to the beautifully well maintained communal gardens. Telephone point. Television point. Two radiators. Wall mounted emergency pull cord. Double doors to:
Kitchen - 2.39m x 2.26m (7'10 x 7'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the communal gardens. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Wall mounted oven and fitted electric hob. Space for a fridge. Fitted extractor fan.
Bedroom - 4.45m x 2.77m (14'7 x 9'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the communal gardens. Radiator. Telephone point. Emergency pull cord. Double built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Fitted service hatch.
Shower Room - 2.29m x 1.75m (7'6 x 5'9) - Modern fitted shower room with a triple shower cubicle with a fitted shower screen and wall mounted shower. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. Emergency pull cord.
Private Sun Terrace - Private south facing sun terrace with a patio area providing lovely views over the attractive, well maintained communal gardens.
Communal Gardens - Beautifully well maintained communal gardens for the residents to enjoy with lovely seating areas.
Parking - There is ample car parking within the private landscaped grounds
Additional Information - Tenure
The property is leasehold for 125 years from 2004.
Age Restricted to 60 years.
Service Charge and Ground Rent
We understand this to be £2,800.00 per annum approximately which covers cleaning and lighting of common parts, garden maintenance, services of the house manager, window cleaning, buildings
insurance and community alarm service.
We understand some pets will be considered with permission from the landlord.
The communal areas and apartments are linked with a Community Call Centre, ensuring 24 hour residents alarm call response for any eventuality.
The communal areas and apartments are fitted with smoke and heat detection monitoring and alarm systems.
House Manager contact details: Mary or Sue - 07944267793.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51135354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27332004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.