3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Adlington
- OPEN VIEWING CANCELLED.
- New build property
- Large block-paved drive
- Superb rear garden plus Planning for double garage
- Four bedrooms
- Master suite to top floor
- Stunning open plan kitchen and living area
- Cream gloss kitchen with integral appliances
- Impressive specification throughout
- Ready for immediate occupation
A four bedroom new build home (not located on an estate) which has been finished to an impressive specification and includes a particularly generous plot which affords both an excellent block-paved driveway to the front and superb rear garden with Indian stone patio. It is also worthy of note that planning has been approved for a detached double garage. Careful thought has been put into the design which includes subtle solar panels built within the roof structure, both a formal separate lounge plus an open plan dining kitchen with family room whilst three of the four bedrooms are doubles. The open plan space has been positioned to the rear and opens onto the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with access to the main bathroom; and the second floor includes an attractive master bedroom with en suite shower room. The property has been carpeted, includes turfed rear garden and is ready for immediate occupation.
The Area:Adlington is a popular village located between Chorley and Horwich and this particular part of the village includes access to the nearby train station whilst the A6, which is immediately to the front, provides further access towards M61 motorway connections. The village includes a handful of shops, services, pubs and restaurants. There are further commercial opportunities within Chorley and Horwich town centres with the excellent addition of the Middlebrook retail complex which is close to the Macron football stadium and includes large supermarkets, cinema, gym and restaurants etc. A consistently strong feature of this location is the pleasant surrounding countryside and it is worth noting the village includes a stretch of the Leeds-Liverpool canal and has good access towards Rivington and its associated moorland. The village includes primary schools, and there are secondary schools located both within Chorley and Horwich. In summary, we feel that the area offers a rather family friendly package and we would certainly advise an early viewing.
Directions:From the mini roundabout at the bottom of Railway Road in the lower part of Adlington. Proceed towards Chorley where the property will be almost on your left-hand side.
Property ref: 121_2694_4457421
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51135381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4457421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.