5 bedroom detached house for saleMount Ephraim Lane London SW16
- An extraordinary and unique property set in nearly 1/3 acre plot.
- Planning recently secured for a fabulous detached family home of 3,681 ft2 / 341.97 m2
- Permitted development for stunning 525 ft2/48.77 m2 garden office or studio
- Moments from the open expanse of Tooting Bec Common
- Renowned Schools nearby
- Easy Access to Balham.
Mount Ephraim Lane is a quiet road located moments from Tooting Bec common. No 53 is unique low build period house set in lovely spacious grounds of approx. 1/3 acre. Our client has recently obtained planning consent to extend the property considerably to allow for a wonderful family house offering very flexible accommodation. The proposed accommodation will offer an excellent balance of reception space and bedrooms & bathrooms depending on individual requirements. The house will sit in the middle of the plot allowing for the ground to be landscaped offering endless possibilities between formal and informal areas and there is even scope for a swimming pool. Plans have also been approved for a garden office or studio playroom. Once developed fully the site will offer the space, that so many move out of London to find. There is also off-street parking and garaging.
- Master Floorplan Image 1
- Master Floorplan Image 2
- Master Floorplan Image 3
- Master Floorplan Image 4
- Master Floorplan Image 5
- Master Floorplan Image 6
- Master Floorplan Image 7
- Master Floorplan Image 8
- Master Floorplan Image 9
- Master Floorplan Image 10
- Master Floorplan Image 11
- Master Floorplan Image 12
- Master Floorplan Image 13
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10941712_7942936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Unmod London Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.