2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew England Road, KEIGHLEY, BD21
- EPC Grade E
- Stone Built Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Smart Kitchen With Shaker Styled Units
- Oven And Hob Built In. Heated Towel Rail
- Useful Cellar And First Floor Store Room
- Bathroom With Coloured Three Piece Suite
- Lounge With Fireplace
- Gas Central Heating System
- Forecourt Garden And Small Rear Yeard
- Premium Listing
Lovely STONE BUILT mid terraced house situated along this unmade road and just under a mile to Keighley town centre. Offering an ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors as the property generate above a 6% gross yield. The property features a gas fired central heating system, mostly double glazed windows. The good sized rooms comprise a lounge with fireplace, fitted kitchen with attractive shaker style cupboard doors and have a built in oven and hob above. Access to the cellar for useful storage. To the first floor the landing leads to a bedroom, a store room and bathroom with three piece suite. Stairs lead to the second floor attic room. There is a forecourt garden and small yard to the rear. Viewing is essential to appreciate the internal layout and accommodation on offer. EPC grade E
Travel out of Keighley along South Street, turn left onto Woodhouse Road, just over the River Worth bridge and first left. There are local shops, a great deal of shops and facilities in the town centre. 10 schools all within 1 miles radius and the railway station is situated around about a mile away.
Great first home offering good sized accommodation. Ideal for investors too. Very competitively priced in an area less than one mile from Keighley. Note we would suggest investor carry out their own feasibility in terms of achievable rent.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 3" (into alcoves) (3.75m x 4.03m (into alcoves) )
Kitchen 10' 6" (approx) x 9' 8" (3.2m (approx) x 2.94m )
Bedroom1 10' 0" x 13' 3" (into alcoves) (3.05m x 4.04m (into alcoves) )
Attic Bedroom 9' 3" x 13' 3" (maximum) (2.82m x 4.03m (maximum) )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51136974.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528712808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.