3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClyde Road, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Three Bedroom Character House
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Kitchen, Breakfast/Family Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom/WC
- Attractive South Facing Garden
- Close Proximity To Village and Beach
Tastefully updated and modernised by the current owner, is this well proportioned three bedroom end terraced house which is situated within close proximity of the beach and village centre. Particular features of the property include a beautifully appointed kitchen with integrated washing machine, slim-line dishwasher, oven, fridge, grill and hob. The kitchen is open plan to a breakfast area and family room, with doors opening out to the south facing rear garden. On the ground floor there is also a modern shower wet room with WC and sitting room with attractive bay window. On the first floor three bedrooms can be found all with fitted cupboards and a modern bathroom/WC. The property is also offered for sale with the benefit of gas central heating to radiators and double glazed windows.
Outside, as mentioned previously the rear garden is of a southerly aspect with attractive slate patio which leads to lawn. There is also a timber garden shed at the end of the garden. EPC-C
The pretty village of Felpham offers a wide range of local facilities including schools, Doctors' surgery, pharmacy, sports centre with swimming pool and a range of other useful shops. Felpham sailing club and Middleton sports club are also nearby. Historic Arundel, the cathedral city of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can all be found with approximately 11 mile radius.
A beautifully presented three bedroom end terraced house situated within a 100 yards or so of the beach.
Sitting Room 12'6 (3.81m) x 11'1 (3.38m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 16'11 (5.16m) x 13'10 (4.22m)
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom 3 10'6 (3.2m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
Bedroom 1 13'11 (4.24m) x 8'7 (2.62m)
Bedroom 2 11' (3.35m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Front and Rear Gardens
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51137994.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.